Sign in to follow this  
Dale

Bug Reports

ug_logo.png.11a56a181142b3c32c90d6a5cd6c

Basically you should report using /bug, but I'd like to use this platform aswell. If you came across with a bug, please report it by commenting to this topic.

Please provide as much details as you can about the scenario (for example, did you use any special cmd before the bug happened?) - this would help me fix it way quicker.

Dale

Anyone that is connected with ID 0 will be frozen and wouldn't be able move at all, this needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by Spizor
  • Like 1

So, I found this bug earlier in a map called [DM]Pure_Skills_Paradise_II where the hunter pickup is replaced by a nitro & repair pickup. But today I found it on another map called [DM]Halos. Some pick ups also sometimes don't show at all, like in [DM]Race_To_Death_II sometimes the infernus pickup at the start is missing. So this bug must be script-related.

3 hours ago, Spizor said:

So, I found this bug earlier in a map called [DM]Pure_Skills_Paradise_II where the hunter pickup is replaced by a nitro & repair pickup. But today I found it on another map called [DM]Halos. Some pick ups also sometimes don't show at all, like in [DM]Race_To_Death_II sometimes the infernus pickup at the start is missing. So this bug must be script-related.

Yep, this also happened in two maps in OS and nos pickup doesn't work sometimes yet.

So I found a bug regarding VIP tickets, where if you don't have enough money for an actual ticket ($1,700 for VIP or $2,000) you're not able to use your free VIP tickets, it states that I have "Insufficient funds".