Booze

5 suggestions

Hey guys, I got a few suggestions here. Feel free to give your opinion :)

1. a clanworld which can only be used by the clanmembers ofc
  2. changing the colour of the clanchat because lotto etc got the same colour
  3. in addtion to the chat activities maybe math riddles ? (also maybe make the 1st letter of the wordriddles in caps because -> oolp -> Loop or Pool ?)
  4. as a new mode maybe Basejump aka SD ? I think it fits in this type of server, also it was a lot of fun playing it on ND (as long as it's not too much work and there are maps existing)
  5. a starting pricepool for lotto of 3k or something so it's worth joining if it's a new lottoround
  • Thanks 1

All ideas are pretty good and I totally agreed with this. 

Idea 3: Yeah, it would be very nice and maybe it‘s possible to get another mode like Biohazard (Zombie Mode). There are totally alot of peoples in the SA:MP scene - who wants to play this gamemode. Even on New Dawn, I remember alot oh peoples were playing Biohazard. 

I totally agree with you on 2, the clan chat color is annoying since most of the server chat colors are with this one, I guess that dark green one that was in ND is good tbh because everyone is used to it.

Other suggestions are fine too, the basejump one is perfect.

5 hours ago, #!~ExteeL- said:

I totally agree with you on 2, the clan chat color is annoying since most of the server chat colors are with this one, I guess that dark green one that was in ND is good tbh because everyone is used to it.

Other suggestions are fine too, the basejump one is perfect.

Let the clan decide hich color

Agreeing with all of them except second one. I dont see big deal in colors. But thats just my opinion

19 hours ago, Booze said:

(also maybe make the 1st letter of the wordriddles in caps because -> oolp -> Loop or Pool ?)

Making the 1st letter of the word capital isn't the best option.

Maybe make it so there's 2 possible for variations for these kind of words? Like "oolp" can be both loop and pool, "ingr" can be both ring and grin, and so on.

Edited by Spizor

true but what about the long words -> itredoinc or itreDoinc - which one makes it easier. I mean if u remember the words it's no problem but at first the long words weren't solved too often

I'm supporting all these, altho the 3rd suggestions is discussable.
I like the idea of math ridles since the Server doesn't have that much of variation when it comes to Chat Activity (most active players know which words exist by now already)
Adding some more words would be one thing, but there are also words with have various possibilities. (Like pool, loop or thing, night)
So either writing the first letter in caps would help,or giving multiple possibilities and maybe all these should give out some money?

• Like 1

1. /world

2. Accepted. Clan color will be able to set by clan leaders

3. Accepted.

4. Gamemodes variety will be expanded at a later time - an official pool and announcement will be posted.

5. Lottery current method has been changed. More details at the next update

Thank you for the suggestions.

• Like 1