Sign in to follow this  
Notey

Show/Hide Objects

Hey!

I was thinking about hide/show objects command. Which would show the hidden parts of track for example hidden shades etc. which would help out new players a lot. I'm not sure if its possible to make but would be pretty damn nice in my opinion.

23 minutes ago, Notey said:

Hey!

I was thinking about hide/show objects command. Which would show the hidden parts of track for example hidden shades etc. which would help out new players a lot. I'm not sure if its possible to make but would be pretty damn nice in my opinion.

The mappers made invisible parts for a reason

Just now, LilsnappY said:

The mappers made invisible parts for a reason

thats true, but imagine being a new player going into a server, you'd have absolute zero fun if you died first 10seconds every map :P

Urgh I guess it is possible since other server in samp had this function, but it's only in training I guess.

Anw +1 from me.

We were all noobs (Still am) back then we still managed with invisible objects xd. 

Nonetheless, don't see why not. Anything that's beneficial for the server has my support.

• Like 1

I believe the mapper made these invisible objects for a reason, and I do not intend to change any of that - at the moment.

Denied.