Sign in to follow this  
Notey

Postpone King

Hey!

Back at it again with a smart suggestion.. lmao im funny

anyway.. how about if there is not enough players to start king event it gets automatically post-poned by 1 hour for example to check if there are players available then.

I am against the idea of postponing the event for an hour. The reasoning behind is the fact there's supposed to be another event running at that time and that could potentially bring unhappiness to few individuals that would like to participate in both. However, if there is not enough of participants, it would definitely be nice to have an automated player count check to start the event whenever the amount of minimum participants is reached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Potato said:

I am against the idea of postponing the event for an hour. The reasoning behind is the fact there's supposed to be another event running at that time and that could potentially bring unhappiness to few individuals that would like to participate in both. However, if there is not enough of participants, it would definitely be nice to have an automated player count check to start the event whenever the amount of minimum participants is reached.

Yes, that was part of the suggestion I just didn't type it in.

Sign in to follow this