Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Staff Recruitment [CLOSED]

ug_logo.png.11a56a181142b3c32c90d6a5cd6c

How to Apply?

Applying for a staff position is easy. You are required to copy the format below and fill it in with your details. You are required to fill each field, unless it is optional. You need to remember that applying for a staff position declares that you are willing to put more effort than others towards this community. If you are willing to give your time for this server, then you are at the right thread. 

Guidelines & Requirements 

1. You must be able to communicate(type) in English effectively.
2. You must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 5 hours a week towards administrating (Exceptions may be applied)
3. You must be willing to take in criticism and apply it in your field of work.
4. You must have at least 7 hours of play time (In-game --> /stats). 
5. Your admin record must be clean with minor offences.
6. You need to be registered on forums and in the server's discord group.
7. Must be willing to take instructions from superior staff members and apply them in practice.
8. Must be willing to spend time in all game-modes depending on player's activities in the said mode.
9. Must be able to work in a team effectively without hindering your teammates.

Filling Your Application

Title of your application --> [Your Name] - [Admin Application]

[b]Your In-game name[/b]:
[b]Your forum name[/b]: 
[b]Age(Optional)[/b]:
[b]GMT[/b]:
[b]Nationality(Optional)[/b]:

[b]Why would you like to join the staff team?(min 75 words)[/b]: 
[b]What can you bring for the staff team / community? (min 100 words)[/b]:
[b]Talk about yourself(min 75 words)[/b]:

[b]Discord Name(With 4 digit number)[/b]:
[b]Screenshot of your in-game playtime[/b]:

How the Process Works

After you fill in your application, you will forum PM me (Thunder) with your filled in app. Afterwards, I will have a read through your application and either place you in the 'Pending' file or the 'Denied' file. Based on your application, it will all be decided. In some special cases, I will invite the individuals in a one on one chat with myself on Discord/Skype (Whichever they desire). The process has no due date, I will take as long as I need to give everyone a fair chance. Meaning, each and every application will be thoroughly considered and you will receive a proper explanation as to why you got 'accepted' or 'denied'. Each one will receive a reply from me with their final status of their application via forum PM. I advise you to keep an eye on your PMs after you apply.

PS: If you are afraid that you will be denied because you had a conflict with me previously or with anyone in the staff team, then don't. We will not be biased towards anyone who applies.  

EDIT: I will be monitoring your in-game activity once you apply too.

Applications are OPENApplications will close on the 10th of January 2019. 

Good luck