Sign in to follow this  
#!~ExteeL-

Multiple Clan Leaders

Hello all, I was thinking why not make the official clans able to have multiple leaders. As most of you know, a lot of clans has multiple leaders or founders (from this community and other communities). But in the in-game clan settings, there can be only one leader/founder that has all permissions to do in the clan (promote/demote) while the co-leader rank can only invite and kick members from the clan. Now what I suggest is that a new rank level might be added, so that the 6th rank (the highest one) is the Founder, which only one can get it, who is the player who applied for the official status. 5th rank is the leaders rank, multiple leaders is possible, and they can have the same permissions as the 6th rank except demoting/kicking another leader. 4th rank is the co-leader and remains the same as it is now.

• Like 1

That's already possible. It is not possible for clan leaders, but possible for management to do that for you. Just talk to me in-game and I'll set whoever you want as level 5 in RFH.